Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blade Runner (1982)

The movie Blade Runner, which by some websites, is considered the greatest sci-fi movie of all-time. I believe that is said because of the way technology is created in that society which was very advanced for the time the movie being developed. In my personal opinion, the movie was okay but it did not seem like the best sci-fi movie ever. Harrison Ford played a really interesting character in Deckard because I usually don't see Ford in many other movies other than Star Wars.

What really struck me was how Deckard became afraid of Roy at the end of the movie because his job was being a 'Blade Runner' and had no problem retiring the other replicants until he met Roy. I do admit, Roy became very scary when he started howling and taking his shirt off.

No comments:

Post a Comment