Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Matrix (1999)


What struck me about this movie was how the special effects were used to make the bullets go into slow motion. I believe it was called "bullet time" where they take many cameras and take pictures while the bullet is shot. This really proved to be a very cool feature in the movie which was used more than once during the movie. Ever since I have seen any Matrix movies, I am always reminded of Neo's move where he bends backwards to dodge the bullets shot by one of the Agents. I would see people trying to do that move but are unsuccessful because of the law of gravity. This scene proved to be the best example of bullet time throughout the movie.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that special effects especially the bullet time looked great especially considered that this movie was made a decade ago.

    ReplyDelete